Cooling touch of Rain Cooling touch of Rain

Beautiful

Fantastic work, I love the way the rain fades away as the song goes on and you can almost feel the earth drying up. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the background sounds (e.g. the birds and rain) or if you recorded it yourself.

Great song, 5'd and downloaded

The dark side of the 5th The dark side of the 5th

Nothing like good ol' jazz

It just needs to be longer and the drums could be a little more lively.

--Pink Machine

MOLEST ME!!!!! MOLEST ME!!!!!

Thirty-six, you've done it again

Just don't molest me...and make the song a little shorter.

Flood-tide of Filth Flood-tide of Filth

Pretty nice!

The snyths and melody are well selected, and giving it a teaspoon of new age. Only complaint is that it should be longer. Besides that, this is awesome!

TrystanSeven responds:

Can listen to the full version on my website, http://trystanseven.com/album/breathe -this :P

Water and Fyre (Water Only) Water and Fyre (Water Only)

Awesome!!

This is awesome! The synths are very well chosen and not extremely annoying, and the melody is catchy. Only complaint is that it took to long to get going. Other than that, just one question: Where's Fyre?

kasha4890 responds:

Fyre might show up eventually. I didn't honestly think anyone would like this, so I may just find myself with enough motivation to finish it =P

Gonna Make You Sweat Gonna Make You Sweat

Good!

I like it! You kept the orginal song while making it your own a little bit. Only complaint is that some of the snyths were kind of annoying. Other than that, its good!

Electromango Electromango

Awesome!

Everything about this song is awesome! My only complaint is that it is WAY to short. Other than that, its a work of art!

laminationman responds:

Thanks! i appreciate it a lot! the reason this and my other jazz pieces are so short is that they were written for a jazz combo. So what you heard was basically just a chorus, a sample solo, and the chorus again. Hopefully, if this gets performed, the solos will make it a lot longer.

cmb - hypersaw 3rd mix OMG D: cmb - hypersaw 3rd mix OMG D:

LOL

The comments are hillarious!

Para - Marina Para - Marina

Sweet!

Reminds me of Pendulum!

--PinkMachine

Oh Darling Oh Darling

Pretty nice!

This is nice! It's upbeat, just like the original, which is good. Also like the piano. My complaint is that some of the instruments didn't work with the song, and that sort of lost a little lust with that. Other than that, good job.

TRUMPETHero1992 responds:

I'm assuming you're talking about the vocalist part. I agree, it sounds corny. I've moved to Reason, Digital Performer and Sibelius to write all of my new music, I'll try to post some of it back on here. Thanks for the review!